Always wanted to build on of these, and I finally got my chance. And let me say, this thing is a beast. The LED itself if a bit of a clunky kit, so adding the flame launcher to it makes assembling and posing even more of a challenge. But based on experience with the previous kit
I was able to work through it.
I liked how the kit came with decals for the red portions of the legs and veil, as it saved me some painting and came out probably better than my paintjob could have. I handbrushed the metallic parts because I've always like that brushed metal look on my LED's. I wanted the flame launcher extended and in firing position, so I ran an aluminum rod through it to keep it straight, you can see it where the barrel separates, although I painted it black. Finally I built the base out of paper-mâché cause this kit needed something to stand on, not only to be impressive, but also to adjust the terrain to the oddball poseability of the legs and feet.