Been a while since I did a more complex sprite, but I got the urge to try this one and eat up a lot of my purples. I also used up a lot of army green instead of black since I've finally run through my black supply. Did end up having to order some more purple to finish and even then I stretched my transparent purple by mixing in glitter purple my in the way I stretched my black in my Coalition Relic sprite
. At least now my Genesic Gaogaigar
has someone to play with.
I actually used PixelPal's colors on this and it turned out fine. Previous times its given me really weird colors, but this sprite did a lot better.